Vrakas/Blum Computer Consulting, LLC (VBCC) is a top Sage reseller in the Midwest with employees and Alliance Partners located across the country. VBCC has been selling and implementing Sage products for over 30 years.
VBCC is looking to fill the role of Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant. This remote position allows you to work with prospects and clients to implement the Sage Intacct software and promotes both independence and collaboration within our team.
Responsibilities & Opportunities
- Lead and support Sage Intacct configuration and implementation according to customer requirements and best practices. Including training end users and assisting with data conversions
- Discover, scope, lead and deliver multiple implementation or service-related projects
- Make recommendations for new processes and procedures
- Develop reports and dashboards utilizing Sage Intacct tools
- Setup and configure 3rd party integration tools
- Provide technical support to clients as needed
- Participate in multiple implementations while ensuring deadlines and quality expectations are met
- Proactively communicate with clients and team to achieve exceptional client satisfaction
- Lead customer-facing and internal webinars
- Perform demonstrations on the Sage Intacct software as needed to prospects
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with Sage Intacct software
- Strong software knowledge. Experience in all areas of provisioning, configuration, integration, and training is mandatory
- Understanding of dimensional accounting and financial accounting processes/principles
- Experience within multiple industries like general business, non profit, hospitality, and professional services. Wholesale distribution and/or manufacturing experience a bonus
- Commitment to client service
- Ability to prioritize work for multiple clients and consistently meet deadlines
- Troubleshooting skills and superb analytical skills: ability to think “outside the box” to resolve problems
- Motivated, self-starter, who can work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management/customer leadership skills and delivery experience
- Collaborative skills. Must be able to engage internal resources across functional departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with other ERP packages including NetSuite, Sage and/or Dynamics is a plus, but not required
Aggressive compensation potential, commensurate on past performance and experience; 401K, profit sharing, comprehensive insurance benefits portfolio, vacation, PTO, and more. For more information about our benefits, visit our Culture & Benefits page under the Career’s tab.
Vrakas is fiercely independent and steadfast in its desire to remain one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in Wisconsin and surrounding markets. To learn more about the position, apply below or contact our Director of Talent, Tara Tomter at email@example.com.