At Vrakas CPAs + Advisors, client satisfaction is our number one priority. To help gauge our clients’ impressions of our firm, and to identify our strengths and greatest needs for improvement, Vrakas conducts annual online satisfaction surveys. Here is a sampling of the results from our 2017 survey:
- We attained a 100% overall level of satisfaction from our business clients.
- 98.7% of our business clients feel the services we provide to them:
- Deploy the appropriate level of technical expertise
- Feel they receive a high level of value for the fees they pay
- Provide high quality printed AND electronic materials
- 99.6% of our business clients feel our service teams:
- Meet proposed deadlines and provide services in a timely manner
- Exhibit courtesy and professionalism when serving their account
- Act as an advisor to their business
- Are always accessible
- Deliver proactive service, solutions and advice to their business
- Understand their business/industry and the issues they face
- 100% of our business clients feel we provide excellent communication with:
- Making innovative recommendations
- Providing regular updates on the status of an engagement
- Following up on problems to make sure they’ve been resolved
- 99.2% of our business clients feel our online communication – e-newsletter, website, website portal, social media platforms, seminars – are informative, provide value and are easy to access and navigate through.
Tailor Made Products, Inc.
Pettit National Ice Center - U.S. Olympic Training Site
The fact that we have worked with the same Vrakas Shareholder and primary accountant throughout this period is important to us and has helped to make our association a true relationship. They know us, understand our business, and work diligently on our behalf in a very professional and personable manner. Examples of the associated benefits include their identification of opportunities and restatement of prior year returns, helping us obtain well over $100K in refunds, and their partnership in helping us to meet very compressed end-of-year requirements for reporting final results to our European parent company.
As Meltric’s business has grown and evolved over the years, Vrakas has been there with the support we need. We look forward to continuing this partnership going forward.Mark Rasmussen
Founder, The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law