Manufacturing & Distribution
In order to maintain a competitive edge in the manufacturing and distribution industries, you must proactively manage global competition and rising costs. At the same time, you must sustain a constant focus on customer satisfaction.
Why Vrakas for your accounting needs?
At Vrakas, we specialize in accounting, auditing and tax services for manufacturing and distribution companies, with approximately 50% of our corporate clients operating in manufacturing related fields.
Our work with various companies in the industry keeps us alert to current industry trends, opportunities and challenges. This allows us to go beyond the basic services to become better advisors to our clients, by sharing industry best practices and making proactive suggestions. We provide integrated solutions to maximize the potential of your business and have the capability to uncover inefficiencies. We also seek to reduce your tax burden, fully utilize your resources, capitalize on opportunities and ultimately strengthen your business.
We have professionals who are active members of various manufacturing trade organizations, such as the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership and the National Tooling and Machining Association, which allows us to stay up to date on current manufacturing trends impacting your business.
Our industry specialists provide assistance in the following areas:
- Financial statement audits and reviews
- Tax compliance
- S-Corporation election
- Accounts receivable management
- Depreciation analysis
- Capital expenditures/lease analysis
- Lean manufacturing
- Budgeting and strategic planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Financing facilitation
- Due diligence research and review
- Inventory costing
- Research and development tax credit studies
- Cost segregation studies
- Technology planning and implementation
- Compensation, benefits and incentive planning
- Succession planning and exit strategy development
- Internal control and other management recommendations
- Fully capitalizing on available tax credits and deductions, such as the section 199A – Qualified Business Income Deduction and the Wisconsin manufacturing credit
- Identifying opportunities to maximize the benefits of section 179 expensing and the bonus depreciation allowance
- Reviewing multi-state compliance and nexus planning needs
If you do not see your specific service area, please feel free to contact us.