Explore opportunities with Vrakas today!
See why so many people choose the Vrakas Difference.
Culture & Benefits
Interns & Recent Graduates
5 Reasons to join team vrakas
We believe that delivering high-quality client service starts with hiring the best people. At Vrakas, we provide you with the tools needed to map out your own path to success, built around your talents and needs. Our commitment to our people and to our team is unmatched. We are dedicated to the success of our professionals.
- Our People – Vrakas is comprised of a great group of people, who make coming to work enjoyable. The firm has a team atmosphere, where helping each other learn and succeed is a priority.
- Variety of Client Work – You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse population of clients, from a variety of industries. We also provide interns and staff with the unique opportunity to work in both audit and tax when they begin their careers in order to discover their interests and talents.
- Flexible Work/Life Balance – We work hard to help our team members enjoy a fulfilling and rewarding career, while emphasizing the importance of maintaining an active family and personal life. We offer flexible scheduling to help employees manage responsibilities outside of the office.
- Fun Firm Activities – At Vrakas, we offer firm-wide social events outside of the office. Every year the firm hosts multiple events, including golf outings, happy hours, Brewer games, volunteer projects and a variety of intermural sports.
- Mentorship Programs – We have both formal and informal mentoring programs to assist you in training and development. Our mentors encourage and challenge staff to seek opportunities that will not only further develop their technical skills, but also help them grow overall as a professional, while offering support along the way.
Meet the Vrakas Recruitment Team
Director of Talent
With over 17 years of recruiting experience, Tara is here to help you explore your career options and connect you with the right opportunity.
As a shareholder, Paul holds responsibility within the firm’s assurance and accounting department. With this, he also plays a crucial role in career development at Vrakas.
As a recent college graduate, Madi assists in guiding interns and recent college graduates through their first roles at the firm.