As one of the largest independent CPA firms in the Midwest, Vrakas CPAs + Advisors is looking for a Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS) Manager to join our team in our newly renovated Brookfield office.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter looking to blaze a career path at their own pace. A key player who will help take our firm to the next level. We are not just filling a job; but providing a fantastic career opportunity. We encourage and support involvement with our clients’ businesses from all team members. This allows you to develop as a business advisor at the same time you gain valuable accounting and leadership skills.
Responsibilities & Opportunities
- Oversee the preparation and compilation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for our small business accounting clients
- Responsible for corporate, individual and trust returns, and various other tax assignments
- Lead staff members in performing tax review and compliance work and related planning
- Develop and mentor CAAS associates
- Manage special projects
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant license
- 6+ years of public accounting experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Experience in financials, clients, and associates
- Experience in tax, including sales tax, payroll tax, and income tax
- Experience with small business software such as QuickBooks a plus
Aggressive compensation potential, commensurate on past performance and experience; 401K, profit sharing, comprehensive insurance benefits portfolio, vacation, PTO, and more. For more information about our benefits, visit our Culture & Benefits page under the Career’s tab.
Vrakas is fiercely independent and steadfast in its desire to remain one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in Wisconsin and surrounding markets. To learn more about the position, apply below or contact our Director of Talent, Tara Tomter at firstname.lastname@example.org