As one of the largest independent CPA firms in the Midwest, Vrakas CPAs + Advisors is looking for a Tax Supervisor to join our team in our newly renovated Brookfield office in Fall/Winter of 2023.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter looking to blaze a career path at their own pace. A key player who will help take our firm to the next level. We are not just filling a job; but providing a fantastic career opportunity. We encourage and support involvement with our clients’ businesses from all team members. This allows you to develop as a business advisor at the same time you gain valuable accounting and leadership skills.
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Responsible for preparation and review of corporate, partnership, individual, trust and other various tax assignments for closely held companies and owners of such companies
- Supervise tax associates & interns, encourage collaboration, and monitor engagement execution
- Begin facilitating client relationships and engagement
- Work within a team to accomplish goals and tasks within the tax department
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and or Finance
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- Manufacturing, construction, distribution, real estate, or service industry experience a plus
- Familiarity with tax related software packages
- Strong communication & writing skills
Aggressive compensation potential, commensurate on past performance and experience; 401K, profit sharing, comprehensive insurance benefits portfolio, vacation, PTO and more. For more information about our benefits, visit our Culture & Benefits page under the Career’s tab.
Vrakas is fiercely independent and steadfast in its desire to remain one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in Wisconsin and surrounding markets. To learn more about the position, apply below or contact our Director of Talent, Tara Tomter at email@example.com