Small Business Accounting Internship
The Vrakas CPAs + Advisors internship program provides all interns an introduction to small business accounting (SBA) responsibilities. As an SBA intern, you will gain hands-on experience working on real-world projects and learn more about the day to day responsibilities of the department. You will also have numerous opportunities to network with members of the Vrakas Team and work on many of the issues that are currently impacting the profession. At Vrakas, we strive to create an environment structured around providing personalized learning opportunities for all interns so that everyone is able to have a positive and beneficial internship experience. As part of creating that type of environment, each intern is assigned a peer mentor who will help tailor and personalize the internship experience to the specific needs and goals of each intern.
- Gain hands on experience and training in assisting with the preparation of monthly , quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist in the perpetration of various tax returns which could include; corporate, partnership, and individual returns, as well as other federal and state filings
- Complete special projects
- Work within a variety of industries
- Enjoy friendships, social activities, and team outings
Our interns are trained on various computer software applications including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, ProSystem fx (Workpaper, Trial Balance and Tax Preparation software), CCH Fixed Assets and T-value amortization.
- Paid Internship
- Location: Vrakas Headquarters (Brookfield, WI)
- Small Business Accounting Duties
- The schedule and hours will be dependent on academic schedules
- Start Date: January 1, 2024
- End Date: April 15, 2024
- Primetime Amenities:
- Personal Office Space
- Provided Electronics
- Firm Lunches
Please note that the internship will take place at the Vrakas headquarters in Brookfield, WI, a suburb of Milwaukee. Resumes can be submitted below or can be directly emailed to Tara Tomter at firstname.lastname@example.org.