Vrakas CPAs + Advisors is looking for an experienced Tax Associate to join our team in our newly renovated Brookfield office.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter looking to blaze a career path at their own pace. A key player who will help take our firm to the next level. We are not just filling a job; but providing a fantastic career opportunity. We encourage and support involvement with our clients’ businesses from all team members. This allows you to develop as a business advisor at the same time you gain valuable accounting and leadership skills.
Responsibilities & Opportunities
- Responsible for corporate, individual, trust and various other tax assignments
- Lead staff members in performing tax review and compliance work
- Manage special projects
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant license
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Manufacturing, construction, distribution or service industry experience a plus
Aggressive compensation potential, commensurate on past performance and experience; 401K, profit sharing, comprehensive insurance benefits portfolio, vacation, PTO, and more. For more information about our benefits, visit our Culture & Benefits page under the Career’s tab.
Vrakas is fiercely independent and steadfast in its desire to remain one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in Wisconsin and surrounding markets. To learn more about the position, apply below or contact our Director of Talent, Tara Tomter at firstname.lastname@example.org