Traditional public accounting services help clients evaluate the past and present. With our business advisory services, your future is the objective.
Long-term growth and profitability are dependent upon effective business planning and tracking results. Our experts use your business goals as a foundation for our services.
Management Consulting Services
- Cost control systems development
- Cost and financial information development
- Organization and operations reviews
- Product line profitability analysis
Financial Advisory/Special Services
- Valuation of closely held entities
- Obtaining/evaluating financing alternatives
- Internal forecasts, budgets and projections
- Expert witness testimony
- Regulatory compliance
- Ratio and operating trend analysis
- Depreciation studies
- Research and development credit planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Fraud and forensic accounting
Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Design, structure and formation of reorganization transactions
- Cost allocation methods and procedures
- Liquidation and sale alternatives
- Evaluation of tax implications
Employee Benefit Plans
- 401(k) plans
- Executive compensation plans
- Employee stock ownership plans
Management Information Services
- Business management software consulting
- Business process and systems analysis
- Evaluation and selection of technology vendors
- Software and hardware selection
- Customized training
Family and Estate Tax Planning
- Creating a plan/family income shifting
- Recapitalizations of corporate entities
- Estate freezes utilizing partnership and family capital corporations
- Gifting program
Rapid growth, changing products and markets, tax and regulatory requirements, and increased competition are just a few of the issues that can affect the performance of your business.
Our goal is to help you address these changing needs by combining traditional financial and tax services with our ability to provide comprehensive business advisory and consulting expertise to you and your business.
Your specific needs may be most effectively addressed by a single management expert or by a team of professionals. We have experience working with attorneys, bank officers, insurance agents, investment advisors and other professionals to meet our clients’ planning objectives.