The nature and business climate of the dealership industry is constantly changing due to increased domestic and foreign competition, e-Commerce, legislation, economics, and manufacturer intervention in advertising. These forces have made it necessary for dealers to clearly define their vision and future strategic direction.
Considering these challenges, you need business advisors with experience in the dealership industry. With extensive experience in the automotive, agriculture, equipment, motorcycle and heavy-duty truck dealerships, Vrakas can assist your organization with all of your professional accounting, assurance, tax, valuation, and consulting needs. Our professionals have a deep knowledge of the industry and its day-to-day challenges and stay current on tax and compliance issues.
In addition to traditional accounting, assurance and tax services, our dealership specialists provide assistance in the following areas:
- Analysis of business operations
- Financial analysis, budgeting, projections and forecasts
- Management compensation planning
- Employee incentive plans and benefits
- Strategic planning
- Ownership succession and planning issues
- Cost segregation studies to maximize depreciation
- LIFO inventory valuation
- Cash flow analysis
- Tax strategies for the dealership industry
- Strategic sales and use tax planning
- Review of internal controls