Date(s) - 07/31/2019
3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Minooka Park - Picnic Area 1
On Wednesday, July 31, 2019, Vrakas CPAs + Advisors will be hosting a Backyard BBQ for accounting students looking to learn more about the Vrakas family and for opportunities to join our team.
Students will have the chance to interact with our employees in a casual and laid back setting, learn about internship and full-time opportunities and have an overall great afternoon.
Come for the fun and food. Stay for the games and prizes. This is a great chance to experience the Vrakas culture first-hand.
- Dinner Provided: For dinner we will have Bubb’s Big Texas Style BBQ Nachos catered! Dinner will begin being served at 4:30 p.m.
- Refreshments: Beer, Soda, Water (Must be 21+ to consume alcohol)
- Games: Bags, Volleyball, Giant Jenga & more!
- Raffle: We will be awarding prizes throughout the event for chances to win State Fair tickets, gift cards, Brewers tickets, and more!
- Dress: Summer casual – please feel free to wear shorts and sandals! We want to emphasize that not only our event, but our firm is very laid back. If we’re not at a client, our employees wear jeans to work and can even wear shorts on Fridays throughout the summer!
We hope to see you at our BBQ!
Register below! If you have any issues please email Kayla (firstname.lastname@example.org) or if you have any questions or dietary restrictions.
Bookings are closed for this event.