Our affiliate company, Vrakas/Blum Computer Consulting, Inc. (VBCC) is hosting its annual user conference featuring Sage on October 23, 2019. Vrakas CPAs + Advisors will be assisting by presenting numerous sessions throughout the day on – Business Valuations, 1099-Misc. Form, Tax Updates and Internal Controls.
VBCC’s Annual User Conference is skillfully designed to support the continued education and growth of our clients and prospective clients. With a focus on learning, the format is broken into 3 parts:
- Keynote Classroom (CPE available)
- Hear from the experts – you won’t want to miss this
- Breakout Sessions (CPE available)
- Choose what topic most interests you
- Classroom style sessions focused on continued education
- Business Partner Hall
- Learn about supplemental products and services available to streamline your processes
Vrakas CPAs + Advisors will have a booth in the business partner hall along with presenting four breakout sessions:
- Corporate and Individual Tax Updates
New and emerging tax laws that affect you and your business
Presented by Vrakas CPAs + Advisors, Scott Syrjala
- Do you know the value of your business?
Gifting to your children? Settling a legal dispute? Going through a divorce? Knowing the value of your business is crucial. Learn more about the what drives the value of your business.
Presented by Vrakas Business Valuations, Inc., Paul Schoessow
- Option #5: Current Trends and Accounting Updates
Internal control best practices for small businesses, accounting standard update and more!
Presented by Vrakas CPAs + Advisors, Paul Rothering
- Who.What.When.Where.How … All About 1099-Misc. Form
Come learn everything you need to know about filing 1099-Misc. Form
Presented by Vrakas CPAs + Advisors, Mary Ellen Michaelson