Valuation Analyst – Brookfield
As one of the largest independent CPA firms in Wisconsin, the Business Valuation practice of Vrakas CPAs + Advisors is growing and is in need of talented and creative individuals to develop and apply their skill sets in the field of business valuations.
Looking to be engaged and challenged? Want to be more than just a number? Vrakas Business Valuations has opportunities for individuals with 5 – 8 years of experience in accounting and/or finance. Come join the exciting world of business valuations and be part of our growing practice area.
At Vrakas CPAs + Advisors, our fast-paced, rapidly growing Brookfield office of 80+ team members offers the cultural benefits of a locally-owned firm with the vast resources of a regional firm. Vrakas offers continuous learning and opportunities for advancement.
As a highly respected and seasoned valuation team, you will learn from team members who are experienced, credentialed and leaders in the business valuation community.
Responsibilities & Opportunities:
- Communicate with the team regarding the latest valuation issues, how to best interact with clients and other important matters in a timely manner
- Develop technical competency with commonly accepted procedures and methods of business valuation
- Perform a wide range of work as part of our business valuations team, including transaction consulting, shareholder transitions, gift & estate valuations, litigation support and special projects
- Perform valuation research, prepare financial analysis, communicate directly with clients, prepare valuation calculations and draft reports to communicate our results
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships through regular communications, including on-site visits
- Serve as a trusted business advisor for clients and associates
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in processes to enhance efficiency, recognize potential issues and/or opportunities in engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- The intention to pursue higher level valuation credentials
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office products
- General knowledge of business valuation and accounting principles
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for doing impactful work, professionalism, integrity and dependability
Vrakas is fiercely independent and steadfast in its desire to remain one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in Wisconsin and surrounding markets.
Experience the Vrakas difference and join our family!