Tax Manager – Kenosha Office
As one of the largest independent CPA firms in the Midwest, Vrakas CPAs + Advisors is looking for a Tax Manager to join our Kenosha office.
Are you a difference-maker? Do you like to be challenged? Do you like to solve problems and figure things out? If so, we want to talk with you about our opportunity.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter looking to blaze a career path at their own pace. A key player who will help take our firm to the next level. We are not just filling a job; but providing a fantastic career opportunity. We encourage and support involvement with our clients’ businesses from all team members. This allows you to develop as a business advisor at the same time you gain valuable accounting and leadership skills.
Responsibilities & Opportunities:
- Responsible for corporate, individual, trust and various other tax assignments
- Lead staff members in performing tax review and compliance work
- Develop and mentor tax associates
- Manage special projects
- Certified Public Accountant license
- 6+ years of public accounting experience
- Manufacturing, construction, distribution, real estate, or service industry experience a plus
Aggressive compensation potential, commensurate on past performance and experience; 401K, profit sharing, comprehensive insurance benefits portfolio, vacation, PTO, and more.
Vrakas is fiercely independent and steadfast in its desire to remain one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in Wisconsin and surrounding markets.
Experience the Vrakas Difference and join our family!