Small Business Accounting Manager – Brookfield Office
As one of the largest independent CPA firms in the Midwest, Vrakas CPAs + Advisors is looking for a Small Business Accounting (SBA) Manager to join our team in our newly renovated Brookfield office.
Are you a difference maker? Do you like to be challenged? Do you like to solve problems and figure things out? If so, we want to talk with you about our opportunity.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter looking to blaze a career path at their own pace. A key player who will help take our firm to the next level. We are not just filling a job; but providing a fantastic career opportunity. We encourage and support involvement with our clients’ businesses from all team members. This allows you to develop as a business advisor at the same time you gain valuable accounting and leadership skills.
Responsibilities & Opportunities:
- Oversee the preparation and compilation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for our small business accounting clients
- Responsible for corporate, individual and trust returns, and various other tax assignments
- Lead staff members in performing tax review and compliance work and related planning
- Develop and mentor SBA associates
- Manage special projects
Successful candidates will have:
- Certified Public Accountant license
- 6+ years of public accounting experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Experience with small business software such as QuickBooks a plus
Vrakas is fiercely independent and steadfast in its desire to remain one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in Wisconsin and surrounding markets.
Experience the Vrakas Difference and join our family!