Date(s) - 05/01/2020
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
Are you a UW-Milwaukee student? Stop by the Intermediate Accounting Career Forum and check out the Vrakas booth!
We have tax and audit internship opportunities available for Spring 2021.
Our internships is full-time, starting beginning of January 2021 and ending on April 15th.
Why join Vrakas?
- Hands-on experience while working on real client projects
- Experience with both audit AND tax work
- Learning to understand the WHY behind the process
- Inviting culture and pleasant working environment
- Firm provides snacks, fruit, sandwich fixing and catered meals throughout tax season
- End goal of internship is to offer full-time positions
Mary Ellen Michaelson, CPA
Tax/Small Business Accounting Principal
Mary Ellen interned with Vrakas while attending UW-Milwaukee before graduating and joining the Vrakas family full-time. In her 20+ years at Vrakas shes has moved up from intern to Principal in the Tax and Small Business Accounting department!
Chris Balcerzak, CPA
Chris joined Vrakas immediately after graduating from UW-Milwaukee. In his 20+ years at Vrakas he has moved up from an associate to Principal in the Audit department.
Mike Psuik, CPA
Mike actually went with a different accounting firm after graduating from UW-Milwaukee for two years before he joined Vrakas. In his 20+ years with Vrakas he has moved up from an associate to Tax Shareholder.