Employee Benefit Plan Specialist (Human Resource Emphasis) – Brookfield
Great clients mean nothing without great employees. At Vrakas CPAs + Advisors, our fast-paced, rapidly growing firm offers the cultural benefits of a locally-owned firm with the vast resources of a regional firm. Vrakas offers continuous learnings, opportunities and advancement.
As one of the largest independent CPA firms in Wisconsin and surrounding markets, Vrakas CPAs + Advisors is looking for an employee benefit plan specialist to join our team.
Responsibilities & Opportunities:
- Communicate with clients and firm associates in a timely, accurate, positive, and professional manner
- Managing multiple clients with established timelines
- Gathering audit documentation and completing the audit engagement file
- Timely completion of assigned audit engagements
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships through regular communications
- Numerous opportunities to work directly with partners, managers, and other members of Vrakas team.
- Work in an environment structured around providing personalized learning opportunities for all team members so that everyone is able to have a positive beneficial experience.
- Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings and encourage work-life balance
- Participate in continuing professional education programs
- Associates degree
- Ability to be in-office at our Brookfield location during the work week
- 2+ years of retirement plan industry or human resource experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office products
- Knowledge of the retirement plan industry, ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations and plan document issues
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
Vrakas is fiercely independent and steadfast in its desire to remain one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in Wisconsin and surrounding markets.
Experience the Vrakas difference and join our family!