Vrakas CPAs + Advisors is one of the largest independent CPA firms in southeastern Wisconsin. Vrakas is currently seeking an Audit Manager to join our audit and business advisory practice at our Brookfield location.Send Us Your Resume
Responsibilities & Opportunities
- Supervising teams as they complete audits, reviews and compilations. Vrakas clients are generally closely-held/for profit business with a variety of ownership structures including family businesses, ESOP’s and private-equity.
- Training and developing audit associates. You will gain hands on experience and training in various areas, working with our clients who compete in a wide variety of industries.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of accounting and business matters. You will work directly with controllers, chief financial officers and business owners during the term of the engagement.
- Assisting on accounting due diligence projects
- Act as a mentor for audit associates. You will be assigned an individual who you will help tailor and personalize their career path.
- Participate in CPE programs necessary to maintain your CPA certificate
- Minimal travel outside of Southeast Wisconsin
- Opportunity to enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings and encourage a work-life balance!
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with valid CPA License
- 5+ Years of public accounting experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- The ability to respond to client and firm requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Work effectively with various computer software applications including, but not limited to: Excel, Word, ProSystem fx (Workpaper, Trial Balance software), BNA Fixed Assets and other related applications.