This past month Vrakas celebrated many work anniversaries. As you can see below, the longevity of our employees is something we take great pride in. For instance, Jim Holmes just celebrated 32 years having started at the firm as an intern.
Vrakas is made up of over 50 professionals. From newly graduated staff accountants to the experienced shareholder group and everyone in between. In addition, our group is supported by an extremely skilled internal team, some of whom have been with the firm almost since its inception. Vrakas’ talented group of diverse employees is what makes the atmosphere and culture successful, and the secret to its longevity success.
Congratulations to the following on their hard work and dedication to our firm:
- Jim Holmes – 32 Years – President and Managing Shareholder
- Scott Wildman – 31 Years – Business Valuations Shareholder
- Joe Jenders – 29 Years – Computer Consulting Shareholder
- John Staehler – 22 Years – Audit Shareholder
- Chris Balcerzak – 19 Years – Audit Principal
- Christina Binagi – 19 Years – Audit Principal
- Mary Ellen Michaelson – 18 Years – Tax Principal
- Scott Syrjala – 7 Years – Tax Manager
- Briana Hall – 7 Years – Tax Manager
Thanks for all you do! Here’s to many more successful years.